Monday, March 23, 2020

Storybird: Digital Book

Hi everyone!

Today's subject is Storybird. It is a website that enables it users to create their stories. This site can be useful for creating materials for your classroom. It is easy to register. However, I couldn't find how to create a story in the website and I search for like 5 minutes. So an introduction would be nice for rookies like me. Their motto is artful storytelling and you can understand why quite easily. It has a lot of drawing for each subject you want to write and you can add them to your book. Here is a photo from the website;
This is starting my page, and you can start writing your book by clicking the second blue box and you can also join challenges by clicking to first box here;
And this is my poetry book, I wrote one of my favorite poems: https://storybird.com/poetry/preview/essay-on-man

No comments:

Post a Comment