Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Thinglink

Hi everyone ! 

I'm here with a new website that surely will increase classroom performance! The Thinglink! This website is great in many ways. Firstly, it creates interactive learning with technology with images, videos and VR experience. 
Secondly, it is really easy to register, and right after it gives an introduction video on how to use the website. After the video you can see this page; 
You can take a look at the inspiring project ideas, there are a lot of good materials to be learned and when you click the ''My Media'' will see this;


It is a wall that enables you to see, edit and share your works. I must say I was not expecting images to be so clear when I uploaded them but they were really good preserved. I created a image interaction but I will be surely using this app in my classes to teach all kinds of subject in a more fun way ! I just loved this app...
Here is my interactive image; https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1323577121271971842

No comments:

Post a Comment