Saturday, January 9, 2021

Teacher Training - Project Week #3

 Hi!


This week I started to write down my paper, and it is going great! The only thing left is the conclusion paragraph of it. As a reminder I'm working on ELT practices all over the world. I mainly focused on the starting age of the learners, duration of formal schooling of English, materials, language teaching methodology, and aims in the ELT classrooms. I also find this website which 
shows hundred non-native English-speaking countries and their English Proficiency Index(EPI). There are five degrees of proficiency in this index; very high, high, moderate, low, and very low. I choose China, Netherlands and Argentina from this index to understand what is the differences that made them better from one another. With this we might understand what we have been doing wrong. 




You can find the website here : https://www.ef.edu/epi/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment