Monday, February 1, 2021

Teacher Training - Project Week #5


Hello!

This is the final week of our project. We have been so busy designing final elements for our project. Firstly we divided our conclusion and further suggestion part into two. Each pair worked on one of these elements and the results are amazing. You can find them here :

https://youtu.be/esIZN43B3_Y

https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1412547701823766531

We also designed three new activities for ELT classrooms that includes Global Englishes. Honestly, the activity design was the hardest thing that I did this week. It took quite a long time to finish, but I'm really happy with the result. Main focus of the activity that I designed was introducing the World Englishes vocabularies. I wrote four different original stories about Ugandan English, Philippine English, Indian English and South African English for the activity and created a Canva presentation, you can reach that here :

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEUxhzPF9s/D8p7vGkEB98szUJLP4rNiA/view?utm_content=DAEUxhzPF9s&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

We will be sharing the details of this activity in our website.

Also, I learned that designing a website was quite hard but I'm glad to be able to say this "I finally conquered it!" at least for the weebly website designs. It was fun to choose every little detail about out website, and finally seeing all of our works together like this made me teary :'))

Finally I want to say that I had so much fun attending the lessons and producing our own website. I'm so grateful to our teachers to give us this kind of opportunity. 

I will be sharing the link of the website this Wednesday, so stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment